Saturday, December 1, 2007

Pre-Flight Post....Day -9

Hey interested folks!
This will hopefully be the first of many rantings to come in this odyssey I and many others are about to undertake. Obviously, we are not the first group of people to go out on the road, but it is the first time this specific group of people are doing so. We fly out tomorrow from JFK at 8am and land in Calgary, AB, Canada, home of the Flames for you hockey fans. We then have a 2 hour drive to Banff, a mountain town resort-ish area where we tech for the week. Ted Neeley and Corey Glover will be joining us as well for the first time for rehearsals. Should be pretty awesome. Tiring, but awesome nontheless. I'll try and post things that are somewhat interesting over the course of the tour. I make no guarentees though, for I am not a wordsmith nor a poet. Email me directly if you want more details to what I say. Take care, and I look forward to perpetuating your wasting of time!
Rock on,
Evan

3 comments:

Seth said...

Oh super awesome. Welcome to blogging. I am psyched you are documenting your road experience. Consider yourself RSS'ed.

-Seth

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this blog. People who love Ted and JCS are happy with it. It´s like if we all are there! Awesome! I have seen the show three times now, in the first leg and I wish you all the best in your adventure. And above all, enjoy! :**

screenwife said...

Hello Evan,

You are going to have a blast working with Teddy. I am so happy you are writing this diary.There are so many of us Tedheads out here. I worked with Teddy on a Robert Altman movie titled "A Perfect Couple" I played his wife and my daughter played our baby. Teddy carried her through out the movie but of course she doesn't remember him. I am bringing her to meet him at a show in Costa Mesa. Perhaps we can meet you too. Melanie