Thursday, December 13, 2007

Red Deer, AB last night

Red Deer was last night. A one stop show. The venue was a hockey arena, my first experience with performing a show in such a venue. The arena is usually used for WHL games (Western Hockey League), for those of you Americans who know not of such things. The sound was pretty solid for an arena, and being a former hockey player myself, the place had a comforting feel to it. Denny's was also a place visited yesterday....I have to say it is sub-par compared to IHOP. That's just me, talk amongst yourselves.....but I digress. We're in Calgary now, home of the Flames, and have a show tonight and our first matinee tomorrow, three shows in total for the week in this city. Then onto the US!!!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Hi Evan,
I love reading your blog. Big fan of Ted Neeley here. I'll be seeing you when you hit Orange County Performing Arts Center. I play cello and have played this show many times. It is my favorite. Looking forward to seeing it again. Thanks for the updates. Take care.
Love, Allyson

Evan said...

Hi Allyson! It's a pleasure to hear from you. Keep reading and I'll try to keep you entertained. We are very proud of this production and I think you'll love it when you see it. I'll keep my eye out for you in Orange County. Take care!